Friday, December 19, 2008

Follow Up to making your business bigger

I actually called AMC this morning. Ha ha. I know....but it was easier then sending an email. And I HAD to find out what the hell happened. It was just too weird to let go.

The woman I spoke to was very courteous. She said she knew what I was calling about and that they have received MANY calls and emails regarding the "commercial situation".

Hilarious that she already knew what I was going to tell her about at 7:30 am. She told me that they allow our local cable companies to place their own ads for several of the commercial breaks. And apparently someone dropped the ball.

I told her it was funny, but difficult explaining to my 4 year old what the hell it was all about. I told her about the "socks". She thought it was clever. Yep. That's me....clever.

Anyway....that is the follow up. Nothing special, but now you know I am THAT parent. Not the concerned parent, but the super nosey parent.

I am now dealing with my drunk husband. Holiday party for work. Makes for a very Jolly Ryan.

He owes me.

No comments: