Monday, December 8, 2008

What the hell did I eat?

Last night I had by far the most disturbing/gut busting hilarious dream ever.

Miles was in the driveway looking at an inch worm. No biggie. I thought it was going to be one of those regular everyday, day residue dreams. Not so much.

All of the sudden the inch worm started jumping. Then dancing. Then singing. A la the WB frog. Then Miles, Claire and my mother hooked arms with said inch worm and started a high kick line.
(I know that was from Layla's dance recital.) What the fuck you ask? Me too.

I can't quite remember what they were singing, but I am positive it had something to do with Star Wars and Hello Kitty. * ho ho titty for those who miss that*

Anyway.....just thought I would share for those of you who think I am normal. Must have been all the wine in the gravy last night.

No comments: