Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Carn-found-it! Ratz-a-fratza!

God!!!!!! What the hell does a girl have to do to get a full night's sleep? Seriously!!!!!

Claire was up at 2:45am. Yep....AM. First Ryan left the room again. After Claire talked to me for 30 min, blabbing about who the hell knows what, cause I was doing my best to block her out without screaming, she announced, "I wanna go to my bed!"

GOOD. GO. And make sure you give daddy a big hug when you get there.

Then I hear very loud whispering. "Claire go to sleep!" I look into her room and she is in the corner of her bed. Smashed up into the wall of stuffed animals. And to my surprise, Ryan is smashed right next to her. Imagine a full grown man, a 2 year old and about 45 stuffed animals all in a twin sized bed. Love it. I felt less annoyed that he tried to sleep alone. Karma. It's a bitch.

Anyway....Ryan finally came to bed and Claire stayed in her room. Singing to herself. Loudly. Something about how she is happy and then she is sad and then she is mad. She likes to make up songs. It puts her to sleep so....whatever works.

Although it is kinda creepy like horror movie creepy to hear a little girl's voice sing in the middle of the night. Especially when you are half asleep. I wasn't sure at some point whether I should laugh at her singing or run for my life. Hell yeah I would leave the kids. They have been taught to fight for themselves. What do you think all that UFC Ryan watches is good for?

But all went quite around 4:30 or so. Then I woke up at 7 with Miles standing next to my head. No talking just "felt" him standing there.

Creepy kids is what I have. Very creepy.

No comments: