Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mustaches and Meatheads

In an attempt to completely get no lovin' from me, Ryan has decided to join two other meatheads and grow a mustache.

One of the guys is going to shave his beard and stuff to make himself a good ol' fashioned handle bar mustache. Hopefully complete with facial wax and his Viking's Zubaz.

Ryan's best friend is going to I don't know what. But I'm sure his wife will think it is AWESOME!!! *major sarcasm*

And Ryan is trying to bring back the skinny mustache. Why for the love of all that is good and holy? John Waters he is not.

My Ryan is a blond Norwegian. He has ceased to shave above his lip now for a week. It is definitely a lame attempt. If you could see him, it looks like there is light colored shit hanging off his face. It is absurd. Sadly he has 2 1/2 weeks of vacation to take here and he will for sure not shave. And I assure you this too....he will only grow a mustache. Nothing else. No goatee no beard. All mustache.

The night of the 'big' event is New Year's Eve. We are going to hang out with friends and there will be, I am sure of it, much talk about mustaches, and stupid stroking of their facial hair. Gaaaaahhhh!!!!

I have always told him...I won't tell him what to do. I won't tell him he can't grow one, but I am not responsible for what happens when he does. Guess he is going to call my bluff. Good luck with that one.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

Um ... sorry to burst your bubble but I DO tell my husband what to do and he's not about to do something ridiculous with his face!! The End.

Unknown said...

That's right because nothing I do is ridiculous...see! Even if I do something on New Years Eve my face is like a canvas and will be grown anew in the morning.