Monday, December 8, 2008

Freakin' Party Pizzas

My kids love to eat crap. There I said it. I am not ashamed to admit it.

Ryan and I usually eat organic business because of his aversion to Partially Hydrogenated Oils or PHO. No not the Asian noodle bowls, but you know...the stuff in every processed food known to man.

There are some things that I love to eat with the kids. Any kind of chip with bright orange powder. Those always have PHO. And McDonald's. I don't know why I like it. Just something that satisfies my need for fat and grease. And it is pure deliciousness.

Then there are the party pizzas. My son won't eat any other kind of pizza. My daughter will eat anything really. Her favorite is salad, but she won't eat the party pizza. What is a mom to do?

My resolve has been to make a separate lunch for Claire and eat half of the stupid pizza with Miles.

God damn if it doesn't make me feel sick afterward. But party pizza y'all. Yum.

8 comments:

Jilly said...

You're swearing like a trucker in your posts now ... I like it!

SJT said...

Sorry. Can't help it. PMS I think

Dave said...

Ooh, Sue's a trucker now! Ha!

Dave said...

Totino's pizza has been criticized for its high amount of trans fat, each containing three to five grams, well over the two gram a day FDA-recommended limit. In 2006, Totino's completed its phasing out of 100% real cheese in its pizzas.[citation needed] The Three Cheese Party Pizza was the last variety to contain 100% real cheese, and the trans fat doubled from 1.5 grams to 3 grams per serving when they changed the ingredients to include a combination of real and imitation cheeses!!!! Yum!!!!!

Dave said...

Totino's Party Taco Recipe
Take one Totinos Party Pizza, Microwave it for 7 minutes. Fold it over and let it rest for 2 minutes.
Eat and enjoy your heart attack!

Dave said...

Party Bag of Chips Recipe:

Ingredients:
1 party size bag of chips.

Instructions:
Open bag of chips.
Eat contents.

Jilly said...

Wow Dave ... bored much?

SJT said...

Thanks for ruining Party Pizza for me. DEBBIE!!!!