Monday, December 15, 2008

Who do I need to know to get my way?

Today is cold. Really cold. And the snow is blowing like mad. Upon arriving home today we noticed our driveway was cleared. Our fabulous neighbor has plowed out our driveway 2 times already this winter.

The last time I was shoveling I was standing out in the driveway with the kids bundled up. I was almost done when sure as shit the city plow came through. Now here is the scene.......2 kids unrecognizable as people other then the fact they are moving around, me with a bright red face shoveling like mad to get back into the house and the plow drives right past with no regard to what is happening in our yard.

The jerk must have plowed snow 4 feet into our driveway and certainly 2 feet deep. I had to run up the drive to NOT get hit with snow, rocks and whatever other kind of debris he scraped up. I was wondering who I talk to to have the plow drive around the driveway and NOT put that crap in my driveway. I think he was waiting for me to be almost done when he plowed too. I swear I saw him sitting on the corner having a cup of coffee. Sadistic bastard! I could definitely see him smile as he drove by while I shook my angry fist. Ensuring that we would have it rough the rest of the winter. JERK!

But today....is another day. Our drive was cleared off. Our neighbor must have waited until the plow went through. Lovely!!!! I owe them chocolate or something. There.....my rant for the day. The end.

No comments: