Friday, December 19, 2008

ExTenze Male Enhancement

So last night I was watching Willy Wonka with the kids on AMC. It was primetime and the kids were soooooo excited to watch it. They are on a huge Willy Wonka kick. They will watch the old school Willy Wonka or the new Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. That and the Goonies, although Miles is the one watching the Goonies.

Either way....to my dismay and Claire's (she would deep sigh every time), there were commercials. The first being a couple sitting next to each other looking all moonie. They began talking about male enhancement. I mean here is a bit of the conversation,
MAN
"I used to think my friends were crazy"
"I mean...I don't need to be bigger, just better!"
WOMAN
"I don't mind bigger. It sure is more fun"
"Sex is better when his penis is bigger!"

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

Now that isn't verbatim, but I am pretty sure I got the gist of it. And it went on for a really long time.

So Miles looks at me and says, "Mom what are they talking about getting bigger?" I was glad to know he missed the penis part. So I told him it was about bigger SOCKS. Yes sir, I lied to my 4 year old. I am usually very open and honest with him about these types of questions, but I felt this had gone a little too far. And my 2 year old was sitting there. I can just imagine her yelling down to Ryan..."DADDY YOU CAN HAVE A BIG PENIS!" Plus it is something Miles would tell people he saw. Definitely something he would tell his teachers at pre school. Like he had stumbled on the Arc of the Covenant, and had to share his knowledge with everyone so they could all benefit. Because you know...men and women liked this pill.

I wonder if anyone from AMC was fired for placing those ads during family movie night. Or if they did it as a joke. Ha ha. I actually thought it was funny after I was trying to mute the tv every time the damn thing came on tv. And I mean....EVERY TIME. It must have been on 5 or 6 times.

Maybe I should send AMC an angry-but-made-me-laugh letter. The response would be priceless.

No comments: