Monday, December 29, 2008

We've been robbed.

We put all the Christmas stuff away. Not that I have that much, but it all sits in the living room. It looks like we have been cleaned out by thieves.

I bet Ryan, who HATES, LOATHES, DESPISES, clutter is so happy with the early clean up. We usually wait until the day after New Year's, but he got the bee in his bonnet to do it yesterday.

He isn't even crabby vacuuming! I think I saw a spring in his little step. Actually, I did really see a little leap. Ha ha.

Whatever makes him happy. I however, feel like Christmas isn't here yet and we have to still decorate. What the hell happened? Wasn't it just Halloween? Man....time flies. I guess 'they' were right about time passing fast when you get older. Who knew it would be so quick at 35. I should really do something about it or I will be in teen years with 2 kids sooner then I think. I am certainly not ready for that. I mean......Christmas 2008 is still coming right? Shit!

No comments: