Saturday, December 27, 2008

Making a list of crap

Lately some of my friends have been listing "25 things you may not know about me" on their blogs....(you can see them on people who follow my blog). And since I was bitched out the other day for NOT BLOGGING EVERY DAY!!!!! Here is my list of 25 things you PROBABLY didn't want to or need to know about me. Sit back, relax and don't complain to me if you don't like it.

1: I love that Miles' Party Bear stinks. It means it is well loved. It smells like
pee and syrup. Don't ask. I don't know. I wash it a lot.

2: I can't stand the fact that my daughter won't wear a dress and tells people
she is a big boy. I already have a boy for God's sake.

3: I hate snoring more then anything else in the world! And my husband does it
A LOT

4: I am an evil genius when it comes to getting my way. I can't tell you how, but
suffice it to say....I am good.

5: It don't like crumbs on the counter or the kitchen floor, but somehow they
are always there.

6: My favorite coffee is Peace coffee.

7: I hate hate hate going to the doctor. Every time I go for something
unscheduled, I don't have a virus....I have......"something rare, we don't know what it is, but you contracted it by standing in the sun on the west side of your house and not the east on a Tuesday after 3PM and you didn't have your Hawaiian Tiki lamp on the window sill" Yep. That's me. What the fuck was I thinking? I thought I had strep.

8: I rub my feet together on equal sides when I am cold. It's weird.

9: I love it when Ryan kisses me on the forehead.

10: I am thankful to have a Best friend who is so much like me, I don't have to say sorry for anything. EVER. And she still loves me.

11: I love to hear gossip, but I rarely ever spill the beans unless someone will get
hurt by not knowing. I am a good secret keeper.

12: If you do tell me something, know that Ryan and Jill will most likely hear it,
but they probably don't know you anyway. And they would NEVER say anything.

13: I really miss my sister Sara in LA.

14: Claire cracks my ass up pretty much every day several times a day.

15: Sometimes I get a little sad thinking about what it was like with just me and
Miles. I miss our alone time.

16: I will pretty much do anything for you within reason and within my time frame.

17: If you are my family I will love you no matter what.

18: I will often dream of John Cusack being my boyfriend. Ryan knows this and thinks it is hilarious because I really don't find John Cusack that attractive.

19: I hate when the cupboards and dishwasher are left open.

20: I always hit my knee on the table no matter where I am. I am clumsy.

21: I have taught (accidentally) my kids to laugh their asses off when someone falls. It sucks when that person is me. Also I have taught them (accidentally again) to point when laughing.

22: I can fold a fitted sheet perfectly rectangular to match the flat sheet and pillow cases. It's a sickness.

23: I love to cook and eat, but I don't feel hungry when I am cooking. And don't
usually like what I have cooked.

24: I feel super old. I miss waking up pain free.

25: I will never blog about this crap again if I can help it.

*****After spending way too much damn time figuring out the spacing I see this is jacked up anyway. Sorry. Suck it. Not fixing it now.*******

4 comments:

Jilly said...

1. You did not get "bitched out" for not blogging every day ... you got a gentle reminder in the form of a smart ass comment.

2. I am going to buy you a tiki lamp.

3. Claire cracks me up too

4. I wondered what the spacing was all about

5. Thank you for 25 things ... I already knew them all :)

SJT said...

Oh one more......so make it 26,
I still love Bell Biv Devoe. And I know all the words to Poison. To Ryan's dismay I might add.

Jilly said...

Never trust a big butt and a smile

SJT said...

Oh my god!!!! I just almost broke out into the running man! Ha ha ha.