Sunday, December 7, 2008

Miles the party animal

Last night we were at a friends birthday party. Claire's little buddy Ella, turned 2. Miles and Claire had so much fun.

Miles loves a good party. To be honest he loves ANY party. When the neighbors had a party a few weeks ago he was so excited to go. Granted it was a bunch of adults geeking out (see previous post) but he loved being part of it.

I am not sure what it is. Maybe all the people, the food, the music, or just the atmosphere. But he LOVES LOVES LOVES parties.

Anyway, he played with kids last night. There were 3 two year old girls, a 5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. He was in pure heaven. The party was held at my friends parents house. It is huge. Perfect for allowing kids to run around and monkey about. Miles loved the food too. He was a fan of the brownie sundaes that were doled out.

On the way home he sang "happy birthday" to us. Why? I'm not quite sure, but he did. At least it kept him from falling asleep on the drive home. That would have been a bummer since it was only 6:30pm.

Let's hope he gets it out of his system now. What a downer that would be to see our house trashed from a teen party cause he can't help his damn self. I mean.....I guess it would be justice for my formative years, but really, I don't think Ryan could handle that.

No comments: